Summary: Sells corporate products to business and industrial establishments or individuals over the telephone by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- As a Rental Sales Coordinator at Sage Pump Services you will be responsible for processing rental requests from our outside sales team as well as directly from customers.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Builds and maintains customers relationships.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: A Bachelors Degree in business or marketing or industry-specific experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: Advance level of expertise with Great Plains and Microsoft Office. Word processing, Spreadsheets, General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Internet software, E-mail
Certificates and Licenses: CPA not required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.